City Court

Inaugurated on the 10th of January in 1927, the city law court designed by Ferenc Orbán is on the corner of Árpád sor and Deák Street, along the Élővíz Canal.

Sculpted by Attila Mészáros, a sculpture of Lady Justice stands in the front yard of the building.

Lady Justice is not wearing a blindfold. The sculpture was inspired by ‘Spring’ by Alphonse Mucha.