The Lutheran Church at Erzsébethely
With the number of members of the Lutheran community in Békéscsaba on the rise, the need for a new church to be built was voiced by the community in Jamina (a district of Békéscsaba). The church along Orosházi Road was built between 1875 and 1876 under the supervision of Ernő Sztraka. An interesting fact about the church is that the former altar of the ‘small’LutheranChurch, one of Békéscsaba’s oldest and most beautiful altars, was moved here.
Address: 85-87 Orosházi Street, H-5600 Békéscsaba